8630 E. Via de Ventura, Suite 210
Directions from 101:
Directions from Hayden:
Small Incision, Big Results
Desert Institute for Spine Care is the leader in minimally invasive spine surgery specializing in SED™, Selective Endoscopic Discectomy. This is a minimally invasive technique that allows our surgeons, to perform spine surgery utilizing an endoscope for the treatment of herniated, protruding, extruded, or degenerative discs in the spine that are the cause or a contributing factor to back pain or leg pain such as sciatica.
By using an endoscope, only a "keyhole" incision is required to gain access the injured disc. Muscle and tissue trauma is minimized and they do not require being cut by the surgeon when gaining access to the bulging or herniated disc.
We are recognized leaders in Minimally Invasive Spine Care offering:
- Surgical and Non-Surgical Treatments
- Training for Spine Surgeons from around the world
- FDA Clinical Trials
Why More and More Choose Us
- We provide outstanding, cutting edge and compassionate care
- We work with your insurance plan (case by case basis)
- We offer a wide array of surgical and non-surgical treatment options