We get patients back to ENJOYING LIFE AGAIN. DISC focuses on seamlessly coordinated patient care, identifying and treating the pain generator, and proven long-term results.
Our expertise, experience and innovative patient care solutions have patients traveling to DISC from all over the United States, and the world.
• Utilize the Broadest Array of Treatment Options – Nonsurgical and surgical options to include endoscopic spine surgery, and minimally invasive spine surgery.
• Offer Innovative Surgical Solutions – Our founder, Anthony Yeung, MD (retired), is the pioneer and innovator of Endoscopic Spine Surgery, Dorsal Endoscopic Rhizotomy, and Diagnostic Surgical Pain Management. Each of our surgeons has extensive endoscopic spine training, and vast experience treating thousands of patients.
• Offer Artificial Disc Replacement (ADR) – An excellent spinal fusion alternative for patients suffering from back and neck pain. We participate in patient clinical trials for new technology advances in ADR.
• Provide Dedicated and Customized Patient Care – that provides long-term pain relief, improves physical function so patients can enjoy life again.
• Train Some of the World’s Elite Spine Surgeons – DISC surgeons provide fellowship programs, surgeon training courses, and routinely publish educational book chapters and clinical research.
Our Phoenix based spine surgeons are fellowship-trained, board-certified in orthopedic spine surgery, and collectively have 50 years of spine experience.
They are recognized as innovators amongst their peers and often speak about their research and expertise at spine medical conferences worldwide.
Leaders in Least Invasive Endoscopic Spine Surgery
as well as Artificial Disc Replacement, and Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery.
Expert Spine Surgeons
Our spine specialists have collectively 50 years of experience and are thought leaders amongst their peers.
Compassionate Caring Professionals
Patients suffering in pain should not have to wait. We genuinely empathize with our patients and the pain that affects their lives. We listen carefully and with compassion to each patient’s story. We treat the whole patient, not just the symptoms.
Preferred Orthopedic Spine Surgeons
Professional sports teams and athletes seek our surgeons’ expertise because of our least invasive procedures, and our reputation for results. Also, our surgeon peers often refer their patients to us, and when in pain personally, they travel to DISC for results.
We understand that patients suffering in pain lead busy lives, want relief, and get back to life as soon as possible. DISC surgeons commonly treat a wide range of issues, including sciatica, herniated disc, bulging disc, spinal stenosis, neck pain, low back pain, and degenerative disc disease.
Our team of spine surgeons in Phoenix, AZ, can diagnose back and neck problems and customize treatment plans that cater to our patient’s goals and active lifestyles. We also accommodate spine medical tourism patients willing to travel from all over the United States, Canada, and Internationally.
Serving the greater Phoenix, Mesa, Glendale, Chandler, and Scottsdale, AZ areas. Squaw Peak Surgical Facility is located next to the clinic for patient’s convenience for outpatient procedures.